Out of nowhere, we booked ourselves for a MNL-CEB trip on an express deal via Airphil Express, we paid for a bit pricey airfare. With enough time before our trip (about 2 months), I was able to gather the most cheapest rates for the accommodations and tours both on Cebu and Bohol.
Upon researching on the accommodations on Cebu, I ended up on Gran Prix Hotel located in Gen. Maxilom ave, Cebu City.
What's good about the hotel?
1. Promo price. We able to booked at a cost of P899.00 for a 3Days 2Nights stay with breakfast
2. Location. Walking distance at Robinson's Mall, Bars, Crown Regency, etc.
3. Rooms. We booked 2 Family Room (Loft Type) with 2 Cabled TV, Free Wifi and an Excellent
For the tour, we availed the service of Kuya Juniel
P2,500 for avanza (8 hours twin city tour)
P3,500 for avanza (8 hours twin city tour)
* I strongly suggest to avail van services instead of tour packages since most the tourist spot were free of charge.
Common Cebu-Mactan Twin City Tour - Itineraries
• Magellan’s Cross
• Sto. Nino Church
• Fort San Pedro
• Casa Gorordo Museum
• Beverly Hills & Taoist Temple
• Lapu-Lapu Shrine and other landmarks in Mactan
• Guitar Factory
• Pasalubong Center
|Airial view before landing @ Matan-Cebu Airport|
|Candles sold by ladies who offered prayers for your needs|
|Candles outside the Sto. Niño Church|
|Taoist Temple located at Beverly Hills (you heard that right, BEVERLY HILLS @ Cebu)|
|Pier 1 going to Bohol|
|P180.00 per way (Tourist) going to Tubigon, Bohol|
Contact person for the tour :
Juniel Buhawe - 09063460501
Gran Prix Cebu :
3rd Floor Coast Pacific Building
F.Ramos Street corner Gen. Maxilom Avenue
Cebu City, Philippines
Phone Number: +63 (32) 254 9169 | 02-3326511
Fax Number: +63 (32) 253 3072
Website : http://www.granprixhotelcebu.com