If you are a Philippine passport holder and has the intentions to visit Taiwan, and you have valid visas or Permanent Resident Cards of USA, Canada, Japan, United Kingdom, European Union, Australia and New Zealand, then you are qualified to a VISA-FREE Entry to this country.
Here's What to do Next:
1) Qualified applicants may register to this LINK.
2) Upon obtaining approval, Print out the Authorization Certificate to be presented to the Immigration officers.
*Note: The certificate is valid one month after approval. You may register several time if you happen to change your flight schedules.
Not qualified on the above criteria? Then you have two options left.
1.) Head over to the nearest embassy or travel agency of any countries mentioned above and lodge your visa application. (I suggest to do it via Japan, since it can be the cheapest and most likely grant an approved visa)
2) Apply directly to Taiwan Embassy
The following are the requirements for Philippine Passport Holders (Employed)
- Online Visa form (filled it up and print) - LINK
- Two (2) Passport size photo
- Original Passport (6 months valid from intended travel dates)
- NSO Birth Certificate
- Original CEO (Certificate of Employment)
- Financial Statements (Bank Statements/Bank Certificate)
*Note: The applicant might be scheduled for interview if necessary.
41F Tower 1, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue, Makati City
Single Entry : Php 2,100.00
Multiple Entry : Php 4,200.00
Filing Time: Monday to Friday 8:45AM to 11:45AM
Releasing Time: 1:45PM to 4:45PM
Regular Application : 3 working days
Rush Application : 1 working day subject for additional fee
* + 1,050.00 for Single Entry applications
* + 2,100.00 for Multiple Entry applications